The Chair jurisdiction of the AOSSG is the primary Secretariat of the AOSSG for that period of two years until the expiry of the Chair term.
The Secretariat shall be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating contacts among AOSSG members, primary of which is the involvement of AOSSG in the technical activities of the IASB.
- Initiating and monitoring the functioning of the AOSSG Working Groups that undertake technical work on particular topics.
- Promoting liaising between the AOSSG and governments and regulators in the region as well as regional and international organisations for the purpose of advancing the interests of the AOSSG.
The Current Secretariat office of AOSSG is represented by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka) and is staffed by:
- Ms. Ameena Anver, Manager Technical Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
Leadership Team at the Accounting Standards Committee of CA Sri Lanka:
- Manil Jayesinghe, Chairman
- Ms. Ameena Anver, Secretary
Secretariat can be reached at Contact Us